Sreelesh Pillai is the General Manager for Freshworks Australia. Freshworks is a SaaS company that provides innovative customer engagement software for businesses of all sizes, making it easy for teams to acquire, close, and keep their customers for life.
In this episode, Sreelesh shares 8+ ways to meet customer expectations and exceed them to drive predictable growth.
Some topics we discuss include:
- Why meet customer expectations
- Why customers’ expectations are vital to business
- How have customer expectations changed over time
- Key findings from the ANZ CX survey
- How do customers form expectations
- How to meet customer expectations and exceed them
- How to set clear standards to meet customer expectations
- The best ways to develop a customer-centric culture
- Examples of companies in Australia meeting customer expectations and surprising their customers
- and much much more …
Listen to the episode
Related links and resources
- Check out Freshworks
- Learn from Chris Goward – 11 Steps to Improve User Experience for Customers and Drive Growth
- Listen to my interview with Matthew Gesseler – How to Create a UX Strategy Roadmap That Continually Delights Customers
- Listen to my interview with Cory McKane – How Understanding Your Customer Wants and Needs Easily Drives Growth
- Get more inspiration from Ian Peterman – 8 Powerful Cohesive Branding Elements to Boost Business Growth
Connect with Sreelesh
Subscribe to & Review the Predictable B2B Success Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Predictable B2B Podcast! If the information in our interviews has helped you in your business journey, please head over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help me continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help reach even more amazing founders and executives just like you!