In this episode, Luke Szyrmer, an innovation consultant and author of the bestseller – “Launch Tomorrow: Take Your Product, Startup, or Business From Idea to Launch in One Day” shares how to use a product-market fit framework to boost growth.
Some topics we discussed include:
- How to find product-market fit
- Luke’s product-market fit framework
- How Luke’s product-market fit framework differs from the lean product process
- Why achieve product-market message fit as opposed to product-market fit
- Why you also need to ensure product-owner fit
- How does the hero canvas help understand the customer mindset
- What framework can we use to ensure product-market message fit
- How to prioritize our sources of validation
- How to clearly identify our buying audience and offer in order to launch to success
- and much more
Links and resources mentioned
- Check out Luke’s website
- Get a copy of Launch Tomorrow: Take Your Product, Startup, or Business From Idea to Launch in One Day
- Learn more about Luke’s perspective on founder-market fit
Connect with Luke
Subscribe to & Review the Predictable B2B Success Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Predictable B2B Podcast! If the information in our interviews has helped you in your business journey, please head over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help me continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help reach even more amazing founders and executives just like you!
- How The Purpose of Branding Powerfully Boosts Revenue - January 19, 2021
- 5 Examples of Niche Marketing to Inspire Predictable Profits - January 19, 2021
- LinkedIn Messages to Connect: How to Use Them to Increase Your Close Rate - January 13, 2021