Social media is replete with new tricks and methods to improve your social media positioning, how can you decide which one to apply to your product or service and which one to reject?
As a digital marketing manager in today’s fast-paced and competitive business world, you might find it necessary to ask yourself the following question: “Is your brand or business reaching the appropriate people on the right platforms? Are these individuals benefiting from the marketing plan you have implemented? Are they finally becoming customers who are loyal to the brand, or are they becoming official brand ambassadors?
If you are in charge of marketing for a company or running a company yourself, you almost certainly have some concept of the amount of work that is required to maintain a strong presence across various social media platforms. When it comes to marketing through social media, everything revolves around engagement and the question of whether or not your content compels a potential customer to subscribe to your newsletter or buy your goods.
You will be able to capture the interest of your audience if you can get them talking and generate buzz about what you have to offer. If these individuals purchase, make use of and talk about their experiences with your product or service, then it was a meaningful engagement for these individuals and a good return on investment for your company.
In this episode and post, we’ll uncover what it takes to improve your social media positioning to drive growth predictably.
Paul Getter is an author, speaker, and investor. He is also the founder and CEO of the Internet Marketing Nerds and has often been called “The Guy Behind The Guys” or “The King Maker”.
Paul’s internet marketing career began in desperation. Recently fired and without any prospects, he discovered the power of social media. Without any formal education in marketing, he committed himself to learn every aspect of social media marketing.
He has since spent over 1.2 billion dollars running ads and campaigns for his clients, is in the top 1% of ad spenders on Facebook, and has over 1 million followers on Instagram.
But Paul knows that platforms like Facebook and Instagram are just tools. They’re not the objective. The objective is to get results for his clients. Just a sampling of his successes include boosting the popularity of TV shows, skyrocketing authors onto the New York Times best-sellers list, elevating Fortune 500 companies, and helping numerous A-list celebrities and small-platform personalities gain millions of social media followers.
He has worked with the likes of Alex Mehr, Tai Lopez, Les Brown, Bob Proctor just to name just a few.
In this episode, he shares how we can use social media positioning to drive revenue growth and success.
Some topics we discussed include:
- Why do people still believe that every product or offer will work and make millions of dollars
- The best ways to test assumptions about your product or service
- Social media and its place in revenue generation
- How to be social on social media
- Why invest in social media positioning
- How to improve your social media positioning
- How to be disruptive on social media and convert eyeballs into money
- How to add social media elements to marketing campaigns with examples and frameworks
- and much much more …
Listen to the episode
Related links and resources
- Check out The Internet Marketing Nerd
- Learn from Tom Augenthaler – What is a Social Media Influencer and How They Help Propel Growth
- Learn from Ian Robinson – Custom Software Development Process: How to Fuel Success And Growth
- Learn from Gene Valentino – How to Identify Business Opportunities For Fast Growth And Profit
- Learn from Simon Bedard – How to Grow Your Business Online to Boost The Business Valuation
- Learn from Bianca Lager – How to Use Social Media Background Checks to Hire For Business Growth
- Check out the article – 30 timeless lessons on creating killer content from one of the greatest business minds and copywriters: David Ogilvy
- Check out the article – 100+ Social Media Facts And Statistics You Should Know in 2022 And Beyond
- Check out the article – How to Fuel Growth with a Social Media Marketing Content Strategy
- Check out the article – 10 ways to grow and engage followers with visual social media content
- Check out the article – 20+ Powerful Marketing Strategies You Should Copy to Grow Your Company Fast
- Check out the article – 7 powerful social media strategies to boost your blog
- Learn from Mark Herschberg – 10 Powerful Entrepreneurial Skills and Characteristics Needed to Drive Growth
- Learn from Scott Miller – How to Use Leadership And Mentoring to Easily Drive Growth
- Listen to my interview with Tom Williams – What is B2B Sales and How to Create a Successful Sales Process
- Listen to my interview with Jamal Reimer – What is Enterprise Sales and How to Develop a Process to Boost Growth
Connect with Paul
Subscribe to & Review the Predictable B2B Success Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Predictable B2B Podcast! If the information in our interviews has helped you in your business journey, please head over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help me continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help reach even more amazing founders and executives just like you!