In this episode, Tom Augenthaler, a top influencer marketing consultant and strategist shares what is a social media influencer and how B2B companies can create a powerful impact on their growth with social media influencers.
Some topics we discussed include:
- What is influencer marketing
- What is a social media influencer and can they help B2B companies
- What role can social media influencers play in marketing
- Is influencer marketing really a marketing strategy or advertising strategy
- How many followers do you need to join the ranks of social media influencers
- When is a company ready for influencer marketing
- Why influencer marketing can’t be done in a turn-key fashion
- Why invest in social media influencer marketing for the long haul and what could that look like
- Metrics to help guide success with influencer marketing and build your brand influence
- How to find the right social media influencers
- The current state of the influencer marketing landscape
- and much more
Links and resources mentioned
- Check out Tom’s website
Connect with Tom
Subscribe to & Review the Predictable B2B Success Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Predictable B2B Podcast! If the information in our interviews has helped you in your business journey, please head over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help me continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help reach even more amazing founders and executives just like you!