Marcel Petitpas is the CEO and Co-founder of Parakeeto, an agency profitability platform that modern digital and creative agencies use to scope and measure more profitable projects in record time. They help agencies and consultancies automagically create accurate and data-driven estimates for their projects in seconds. They utilize the time-tracking data of their clients to get the results they need for their project estimations.
In this episode, Marcel shares his from his experiences and insights to explain how to quickly improve operational efficiency to rapidly drive growth.
Some topics we discussed include:
- What is operational efficiency
- What to improve first productivity or efficiency
- How to create a baseline of operations
- How to measure and improve operational efficiency
- The best ways to refine processes to improve operational efficiency
- Automating repeatable work
- Supporting people and managing employee time wisely and transparently
- How to set the right KPIs set for each team member
- When to hire new people
- Developing a financial strategy based on operational efficiency
- Saying no to tiny margins
- Leveraging technology
- Challenges in measuring operational efficiency
- Removing barriers in the data flow & analysis
- Leveraging software/automation to increase operational efficiency
- and much much more …
Listen to the episode
Related links and resources
- Check out Parakeeto
- Check out Marcel’s personal site
- Learn from Brandee Sanders – Data Science Process: How to go From Pilot to Pipeline to Drive Growth
- Listen to my interview with Brett Trainor – The Best Ways to Scale Your Business
- Discover more with David Stellato – What is Performance Marketing and How to Use it to Drive Business Growth
- Learn more with Tony Guarnaccia – 6 Keys to The Best Marketing Strategies Used By Companies to Grow Predictably
- Get even more inspiration with Gianni Cara – What is a Sales Funnel? How to Create a Sales Funnel Model with Examples
Connect with Marcel
Subscribe to & Review the Predictable B2B Success Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Predictable B2B Podcast! If the information in our interviews has helped you in your business journey, please head over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help me continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help reach even more amazing founders and executives just like you!