Quite simply Twitter is not an end in itself but does help drive traffic, spread news and thoughts shared to new places and can be a place to derive great insights. It also helps build new connections and drive repeat business and spread word of mouth.
You might be interested in this article based on interview with 18 CEO’s and how they use Twitter for their businesses.
Here are 3 ways to help you leverage Twitter for your business.
1. The Twitter Plan. following the right people is key to the exercise and having a tweet marketing plan helps in this regard.
2. Get in front of high profile people. To interact and stay on top of mind with experts in your niche, you’ll need to get their attention. Tweeting interesting links, responses to peoples tweets, and posting your own thoughts for conversation at least a few times a day are just a few ideas to help with this.
3. Get leads and traffic. Once you have the right content and the right people following you on Twitter chances are you will see and increase in traffic as well as inbound leads.
Do you know of additional ways in which you leverage twitter for your business? If so let us know in the comments below.
- How The Purpose of Branding Powerfully Boosts Revenue - January 19, 2021
- 5 Examples of Niche Marketing to Inspire Predictable Profits - January 19, 2021
- LinkedIn Messages to Connect: How to Use Them to Increase Your Close Rate - January 13, 2021