Every B2B business wants to reach great heights and scale to the next level. However, deciding on the best B2B digital marketing strategy to scale up a business is not easy. For example, do you simply focus on search engine optimization? Do you go for word-of-mouth marketing? Do you rely on email marketing? What about paid advertising?
If you are a business that looks to scale up then you will need an effective digital marketing strategy.
Digital marketers are those who can help the business reach this level through digital marketing strategies. Every B2B digital marketing strategy is based on the marketing mix and has a distinct goal and targets.
In this episode and post, we will look at examples of how some businesses have scaled up with a B2B digital marketing strategy that can inspire you to better yours.
Paul Counts and Shreya Banerjee are the co-founders of Marketing Counts.
Shreya has over 11 years of experience and expertise in the power and aviation industry as a process engineer and lean leader for a multi-billion dollar international corporation and routinely managed projects totaling over $50 million dollars. She is Six Sigma certified as well as Google Ads, Google Display Ads, & SEMRush Certified.
She brings leadership skills, tech skills, and an understanding of processes that make her one of the leading trainers and consultants in the marketing world today!
Paul Counts on the other hand started his first business in high school and has now been running a successful online business for over 22 years.
He is also a movie producer, former radio show host, author, and an internationally recognized information product creation expert who has created products for professional athletes and best-selling authors. He has sold millions in just info products and digital services thanks to his innovative approach to obtaining clients online.
His strategies have proven to be effective across a variety of niche markets including healthcare professionals, major non-profits, professional athletes, world-class speakers and authors, the largest church in the United States, the leading hair restoration service, a leading coffee retailer, and a leading kitchen supply seller to name a few.
In this episode, they share their 3 part foundations of a B2B digital marketing strategy that drives growth. Insights they share include:
Some topics we discussed include:
- What is the FTE approach to a B2B digital marketing strategy
- Why Paul and Shreya advocate for FTE as being foundational to a B2B digital marketing strategy
- How to best uncover your ICP and use it for your B2B digital marketing strategy
- How to counter the traffic drops because of Facebook iOS updates
- The best ways to balance short-term gains with a long-term B2B digital marketing strategy
- The quickest way to get qualified traffic for a SaaS company
- Six sigma marketing and what it entails
- Where six sigma marketing fits in a B2B digital marketing strategy
- and much much more ….
Listen to the episode
Watch the episode with Paul and Shreya
Related links and resources
- Check out Marketing Counts
- Learn from Wayne Mullins – Evangelism Marketing: What is it And How to Use it to Drive Growth
- Learn from Sagar Sethi – What is Thought Leadership Marketing? A Guide to Guaranteed Growth Fast
- Learn from Shep Hyken – How to Build Customer Trust And Loyalty to Drive Business Growth
- Learn from Michael Laps – Data-Driven Decision Making Examples: How to Leverage Customer Insights to Drive Growth
- Learn more from Michael Brenner – The Importance of Building Customer Relationships: 11 Ways to Build Them
- Check out the article – How to revive your content marketing with cartoons
- Check out the article – 100+ Powerful B2B Content Marketing Statistics You Need to Know
- Check out the article – Content Marketing Planning: How to Craft a Proven Yet Winning Content Strategy
- Check out the article – How to Build Your Business With Content Marketing: A BS-free Guide to Content Marketing Strategies for Startups
- Check out the article – What is Brand Value and How to Use it Drive Growth
- Learn from Sam Shepler – 9+ Proven Ways to Create a Successful Customer Driven Marketing Strategy
- learn from Emilia Chagas – How to Drive Growth With a Content Marketing Strategy
- Listen to my interview with Liam Carnahan – Content Marketing for Startups: How to Drive Growth With The Right Strategy
- Listen to my interview with Prarthana Sibal – Storytelling in Content Marketing: How to Drive Growth Fast
Connect with Paul Counts and Shreya Banerjee
Subscribe to & Review the Predictable B2B Success Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Predictable B2B Podcast! If the information in our interviews has helped you in your business journey, please head over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help me continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help reach even more amazing founders and executives just like you!