Evangelism marketing may be a relatively uncommon term but is often the holy grail of all companies. Marketing as a whole is a complex practice. It’s not just about advertising, it’s also about creating experiences that make your customers feel good and come back for more.
This is easier said than done, but we’ve got you covered with the secrets of a world-renowned expert in evangelism marketing who has helped major brands like Apple, Nike and IBM create customer experiences that generate word-of-mouth marketing campaigns to increase brand awareness.
Listen to a world-renowned expert so you can take your business to the next level by generating loyal fans instead of one-time buyers. By following his recommendations you’ll be able to create powerful content that people will love, promote it on social media channels where they spend their time and watch as your brand becomes the industry go to preference!
Wayne Mullins is a passionate entrepreneur committed to creating remarkable experiences, and building a team at Ugly Mug Marketing that produces extraordinary results for their clients.
He has been called “the guru’s guru,” as he is regularly called upon for advice from industry-leading CEO’s, New York Times Best Selling Authors, and Silicon Valley startups. He loves helping entrepreneurs challenge their assumptions, create value from places they’ve never looked, and reach goals they never believed possible. He has personally worked with clients in 91 different industries, from 34 states, and 11 countries.
Wayne’s work directly influences more than a quarter-million entrepreneurs annually through his blog, books, and training programs.
In this episode, he shares his insights on what evangelism marketing is and how we can use it to drive growth.
Some topics we discussed include:
- Why do most companies fail with their marketing
- A good number of businesses earn new business through referrals so why not have a well-defined strategy to that end
- What is evangelism marketing
- Who implements evangelism marketing
- How is an evangelism marketing plan developed
- A framework to create evangelists
- Can you improve your systems and processes to aid the creation of customer evangelists
- Does the product stand as the basis of successful evangelism
- Examples of evangelism marketing
- Is a brand ambassador an evangelist
- and much much more …
Listen to the episode
Related links and resources
- Check out Ugly Mug Marketing
- Learn from Maddy Martin – How to Create an Engaging Brand Experience That Actually Drives Growth
- Learn from Sreelesh Pillai – 8+ Ways to Meet Customer Expectations And Exceed Them to Drive Predictable Growth
- Listen to my interview with Alex Price – 5+ Simple Ways to Improve User Experience For Websites That Boosts Growth
- Listen to my interview with Andrew Tarvin – How to Use Humor in Business Communication to Drive Business Results
- Discover more with Jonathon Hensley – How to Craft a Powerful Customer Engagement Strategy for Online Brands
- Get even more inspiration with Sam Shepler – 9 Proven Ways to Create a Successful Customer-Driven Marketing Strategy
Connect with Wayne
Subscribe to & Review the Predictable B2B Success Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Predictable B2B Podcast! If the information in our interviews has helped you in your business journey, please head over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help me continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help reach even more amazing founders and executives just like you!