Brand evangelism can be defined as a consumer’s dedication and enthusiasm about a brand, generally inspired by an emotional connection. For example, let’s say a man becomes a huge fan of a particular brand of sneakers after he found himself running more smoothly while wearing these sneakers. This particular brand of sneakers is now his favorite and he will recommend this brand to as many people as he can.
Customers are always on the lookout for the next best thing and if the present brand fails to meet their expectations, they will switch to a brand that does. The role of the brand evangelist is to create brand loyalists and maintain their loyalty by providing them with a superior level of experience.
How do you measure the effectiveness of a brand evangelist? Well, there are different metrics that you can use but how can you tell how engaged they are? What should you study to understand their engagement levels? In this episode and post, we will provide you with ways to measure the effectiveness of a brand evangelist.
Mark Raffan is a serial entrepreneur and lover of marketing, developer of thought leadership brands, and founder of Content Callout, a B2B content marketing agency.
He is also the co-host of the two incredible podcasts The Content Callout (about B2B content marketing) and Negotiations Ninja Podcast (one of the top negotiations podcasts in the world).
Mark is an expert in influence, persuasion, and negotiation and has coached executives and teams in some of the largest companies in the world. He has been referenced in Entrepreneur, Forbes, Thrive Global, and many other publications.
In this episode, Mark shares how we can inspire brand evangelism in people to drive growth.
Some topics we discussed include:
- Why create brand evangelists instead of investing in influencer marketing
- The psychology of brand evangelism
- What is brand evangelism and how can you inspire it
- Who can be a brand evangelist
- Types of brand evangelists that can help facilitate brand evangelism
- Are brand evangelists the least expensive form of new business
- How do businesses create brand evangelists/superfans
- and much much more …
Listen to the episode
Related links and resources
- Check out Content Callout
- Learn from Guy Rozman – How to Craft Brand Messaging With 9 Key Components That Drive Growth
- Learn from Michael Leibowitz – 6 Elements of a Brand Messaging Strategy With Examples to Drive Growth
- Learn from Julius Geis – How to Create Brand Development Strategies for Growth-Driven B2B Marketing
- Learn from Maddy Martin – How to Create an Engaging Brand Experience That Actually Drives Growth
- Learn more from Graham Brown – 7 Excellent Disruptive Marketing Tips Every B2B Brand Needs to Know
- Check out the article – What is Brand Value and How to Use it Drive Growth
- Check out the article – 20+ Powerful Marketing Strategies You Should Copy to Grow Your Company Fast
- Check out the article – How to Create a Powerful Diversity Marketing Strategy That Drives Growth With Examples
- Check out the article – 30 timeless lessons on creating killer content from one of the greatest business minds and copywriters: David Ogilvy
- Listen to my interview with Margie Agin – How to Craft a Brand Strategy Framework That Actually Unlocks Rapid Business Growth
- Listen to my interview with Kyle Duford – How to Develop Powerful Brand Strategy Frameworks That Rapidly Drives Growth
Connect with Mark
Subscribe to & Review the Predictable B2B Success Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Predictable B2B Podcast! If the information in our interviews has helped you in your business journey, please head over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help me continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help reach even more amazing founders and executives just like you!