Kyle Duford is the Executive Creative Director/Agency Director at The Brand Leader. He specializes in crafting outstanding experiences for global brands. A former magazine editor, he also spent a bunch of his career with a focus on the fashion, outdoor, and sports industries through the e-commerce and digital lens for brands such as Nike, Dr. Martens, KEEN, Lululemon, PowerBar, Ariat, Chrome Industries, Nuun, and others. Kyle’s unique blend of design, branding, and digital best practices lends itself to creating and leading some of the foremost brands.
In this episode, he shares his experience and perspectives on how to develop powerful brand strategy frameworks that rapidly drive growth.
Some topics we discussed include:
- How Kyle defines a brand and brand strategy
- Why you need brand strategy frameworks
- What kind of team players you need to build your brand strategy
- What to know before you start building out your brand strategy
- How to recognize you have a problem with your brand before it begins to affect the bottom line adversely
- Why the research stage is difficult for most businesses
- How do you approach research for your brand
- How to build your brand strategy frameworks
- The best ways to develop empathetic content to support your brand strategy frameworks
- and much much more…
Related links and resources
- Check out The Brand Leader
- Learn more from Ian Peterman – 8 Powerful Cohesive Branding Elements to Boost Business Growth: How to Resolve Differences in Branding Experience vs Customer Experience
- Learn from Jon Ferrara – How to Easily Build Your Company Brand and Scale a Business Without Spending a Dime
- Learn from Kimberly McLemore – How to Craft a Brand Awareness Strategy to Rapidly Drive Growth
- Listen to my interview with Margie Agin – How to Craft a Brand Strategy Framework That Actually Unlocks Rapid Business Growth
- Listen to my interview with Kristina Shea – How The Purpose of Branding Powerfully Boosts Revenue
- Listen to my interview with Tom Hunt – Marketing vs Branding: How You Can Use Both to Drive Business Growth
- Get more inspiration from Jonathon Hensley – How to Craft a Powerful Customer Engagement Strategy for Online Brands
- Get even more inspiration from Felix Cao – How Brand Values Can Powerfully Drive Growth (With Brand Value Examples)
Connect with Kyle
Subscribe to & Review the Predictable B2B Success Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Predictable B2B Podcast! If the information in our interviews has helped you in your business journey, please head over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help me continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help reach even more amazing founders and executives just like you!