In this episode, Jonathon Hensley, CEO of Emerge Interactive, a digital product consulting firm shares his thoughts on developing a customer engagement strategy for online brands.
Some topics we discussed include:
- Why most businesses get strategy wrong
- Why customer engagement is a key part of a digital marketing strategy
- How to distinguish and define customer engagement and user engagement
- The key principle that is required to increase customer engagement
- The role alignment plays in increasing customer engagement
- How to develop a customer engagement strategy
- How to ensure that the business has a common language and understanding to increase customer engagement
- How to deliver a truly omnichannel experience based on empathy
- Should we ditch the sales funnel
- How to use user flows to identify key attributes and behaviors to drive better customer research and thereby increase customer engagement
- and much more
Links and resources mentioned
- Check out Emerge Interactive
Connect with Jonathon
Subscribe to & Review the Predictable B2B Success Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Predictable B2B Podcast! If the information in our interviews has helped you in your business journey, please head over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help me continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help reach even more amazing founders and executives just like you!