In this episode, Filip Zolata, CEO of MAOIO, a full-service digital agency that helps clients with automation processes and shaping their complete digital presence shares how to create referral businesses and examples of effectively doing so without any tools and incentives.
Some topics we discussed include:
- Why integrity places a key role in referral businesses
- How Filip’s networking process leads to referral business
- How to build a knowledge bank of experts to serve your future customers
- How Filip manages a growing customer base while keeping in touch with each of his customers
- How to identify and nurture your best customers
- How to act on positive feedback and on negative feedback
- How to filter out bad customers early on in the process
- Referral agreements – do they have a place in referral businesses
- How to nurture clients who no longer need your business
- Why Filip doesn’t have a sales team
- The tool that Filip uses to keep his agency ticking
- and much more
Links and resources mentioned
- Check out MAOIO Agency
Connect with Filip
Subscribe to & Review the Predictable B2B Success Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Predictable B2B Podcast! If the information in our interviews has helped you in your business journey, please head over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help me continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help reach even more amazing founders and executives just like you!
- How The Purpose of Branding Powerfully Boosts Revenue - January 19, 2021
- 5 Examples of Niche Marketing to Inspire Predictable Profits - January 19, 2021
- LinkedIn Messages to Connect: How to Use Them to Increase Your Close Rate - January 13, 2021