In this episode, Phil Pelucha, CEO and founder of Billionaires in Boxers shares how he goes about the acquisition of new customers.
He is a business growth coach for service-based businesses who found the business cheat codes to scaling his service-based businesses without social media and cold-calling. He is also one of the top 100 podcasters globally.
Some topics we discussed include:
- Why use podcasting for the acquisition of new customers
- What most businesses tend to overlook when building relationships
- What Phil teaches about – when to listen and when to speak on podcasts
- Why podcasting doesn’t have to be a long term strategy t experience ROI
- How to follow up without being annoying
- Why cold pitching isn’t required for the acquisition of new customers
- How to improve your customer acquisition strategy
- The metrics Phil uses to ensure business grows
- How taking a collaborative approach helps with the acquisition of new customers
- How podcasting help retain or win-back past customers
- and much more
Links and resources mentioned
- Check out Billionaires in Boxers
Connect with Phil
Subscribe to & Review the Predictable B2B Success Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Predictable B2B Podcast! If the information in our interviews has helped you in your business journey, please head over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help me continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help reach even more amazing founders and executives just like you!