In this episode is Jeroen Corthout, CEO and co-founder of Salesflare shares powerful ways to boost sales by automating sales process.
Salesflare is a simple, yet powerful CRM for small businesses selling in the B2B space.
Some topics we discussed include:
- What is sales automation: Jeoen’s perspective on automating sales
- How to decide on parts of the sales process to automate and what not to automate
- What is the customer value machine
- How to handle data entry
- How to create systems that work for outreach and prospecting
- How to easily and effectively stay on top of relationships as you get to know more people
- How to build out nurturing processes in sales
- How to approach automating sales
- How to decide on initial parts of the sales process you should automate
- Jeroen’s approach to encouraging customer reviews and testimonials
- How Jeroen views customer success in relation to sales
- and much more
Links and resources mentioned
- Check out Salesflare
Connect with Jeroen
Subscribe to & Review the Predictable B2B Success Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Predictable B2B Podcast! If the information in our interviews has helped you in your business journey, please head over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help me continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help reach even more amazing founders and executives just like you!
- How The Purpose of Branding Powerfully Boosts Revenue - January 19, 2021
- 5 Examples of Niche Marketing to Inspire Predictable Profits - January 19, 2021
- LinkedIn Messages to Connect: How to Use Them to Increase Your Close Rate - January 13, 2021