In this episode, Jonathan Miller, founder of the Mindful Communication shares powerful skills needed for communication and conflict resolution in the workplace.
Jonathan is also a speaker, facilitator and leadership coach who specializes in working with high performers to be powerful in the face of conflict by focusing in on aspects of self leadership and communication skills.
Some topics we discussed include:
- What is conflict resolution and why business culture is a key component
- How Jonathan got started with communication and conflict resolution
- Why we should support conflict in the workplace to allow for business growth
- How does addressing communication and conflict resolution in the workplace lead to better business growth outcomes
- Why don’t businesses invest in addressing these issues
- How to verify a whether a person is really seeking resolution
- How to avoid being defensive when seeking conflict resolution
- How to uncover truths that lead to better understanding and conflict resolution
- What strategies and processes we need to have in place to support communication and conflict resolution in the workplace
- What businesses should do to get equipped for communication and conflict resolution in the workplace
- and much more
Links and resources mentioned
Connect with Jonathan
Subscribe to & Review the Predictable B2B Success Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Predictable B2B Podcast! If the information in our interviews has helped you in your business journey, please head over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help me continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help reach even more amazing founders and executives just like you!
- 5 Essential Steps to Managing a Project Successfully in Asana - March 6, 2021
- Sustained Competitive Advantage: 9 Simple Elements to Deliver Long Term Business Growth - February 27, 2021
- 9 Proven Ways to Create a Successful Customer-Driven Marketing Strategy - February 24, 2021