In this episode Raman Sehgal, a recovering marketer who spent his career working on big brands like P&G and Danone as well as fast growing startups, like Ahalogy and TVision shares his insights into developing a strategy for marketing a product.
Raman is the founder of 20 Nickels and hosts the following podcasts – Learnings from Leaders, the P&G alumni podcast, as well as Modern Minorities and Quarantined Comics. Insights he shares include:
Some topics we discussed include:
- What is product marketing – a definition
- Why is product marketing important
- What marketers should do more of
- What is different about a product marketer, as opposed to a traditional marketer
- Raman’s view on product marketing duties
- How to create playbook that help build out product marketing strategies that drive predictable revenue
- How to develop a strategy for marketing a product
- Product marketing examples worth taking note of
- How to make your value proposition exciting enough for customers
- and much more
Links and resources mentioned
Connect with Raman
Subscribe to & Review the Predictable B2B Success Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Predictable B2B Podcast! If the information in our interviews has helped you in your business journey, please head over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help me continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help reach even more amazing founders and executives just like you!
- 5 Essential Steps to Managing a Project Successfully in Asana - March 6, 2021
- Sustained Competitive Advantage: 9 Simple Elements to Deliver Long Term Business Growth - February 27, 2021
- 9 Proven Ways to Create a Successful Customer-Driven Marketing Strategy - February 24, 2021