In this episode, Casey Sullivan, CEO of Bookafy shares how he leverages a product-led growth strategy to boost his company’s results and growth.
Some topics we discussed include:
- Why a focus on product development has helped them
- The traits that have made them a successful product-led growth company
- The key channel for their product-led growth marketing
- How Casey finds team members with skill sets that complemented his
- Why you should prioritize more self-service funnels and training before making new hires in customer-facing roles
- Why you should consider starting a reseller program
- How Bookafy has a viral effect and prompts users to share it with others
- Why you should prioritize the user experience above all else
- How to let customer requests drive growth-related initiatives
- How to use feature requests as a competitive advantage and set out your roadmap.
- Why paywalls should not appear until the customer has seen the real value in your product
- How Bookafy drives free trial sign-ups
- and much more …
Related links and resources
- Check out Bookafy
- Get additional insights from Tom Hunt – How to Leverage a Product-Led Growth Strategy to Boost Your Results
- Listen to my interview with Nelly Yusupova – The Essential 10 New Product Development Stages for Successful Projects
- Check out Liam Martin’s advice – How to Craft a SEO Marketing Strategy to Boost Your Business Growth
Connect with Casey
Subscribe to & Review the Predictable B2B Success Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Predictable B2B Podcast! If the information in our interviews has helped you in your business journey, please head over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help me continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help reach even more amazing founders and executives just like you!