In order to ensure you are able to drive positive customer experiences and growth, it is important to have the correct mindset and tools in place.
You’re likely familiar with the saying, “It’s not what you know, it’s who you know.” The same is true for business. If you want to succeed, you need to create positive customer experiences.
Too often companies make the mistake of thinking that just because they have a good product, customers will flock to them. What you need to realize is that your customers are not just looking for a good product, but also for a positive experience.
But it can be tough to provide positive customer experiences when your resources are limited or you’re just starting out.
In this episode, Connor Gillivan shares how we can develop the right mindset and tools needed to provide positive customer experiences that will lead to growth.
Connor Gillivan was a co-owner and co-founder of FreeeUp. He is now a co-founder and CMO of Outsource School and Ecombalance. He has been building businesses since he was 16 years old and has scaled two companies to a $10 million+ yearly run rate. Connor started his first eCommerce business, Portlight, dropshipping on the Amazon Marketplace when he was 20 years old and still in college.
Freeeup was started due to his frustration with online hiring experiences from sites like Odesk, Elance, and Upwork. Connor and his co-founder wanted a better solution so they created it and grew it to serve thousands of businesses around the world via eCommerce, marketing, and web development services. FreeeUp was acquired in 2019 by The Hoth and continues to serve businesses and freelancers as the world continues to go digital and remote.
Some topics we discussed include:
- How to ensure your customers get positive customer experiences
- FreeeUp’s north star metric
- What has contributed the most to FreeeUp’s growth
- How to develop a marketplace while ensuring you have adequate supply and demand.
- How to develop a referral program based on positive customer experiences that continues to drive business growth
- How podcasts can drive up business growth and co-marketing opportunities
- How FreeeUp proactively ensures positive customer experiences for its clients
- and much much more …
Listen to the episode
Related links and resources
- Check out Freeup
- Learn from Dan Gingiss – How to Create a Digital Customer Experience Strategy to Drive Growth
- Learn from Shep Hyken – How to Build Customer Trust And Loyalty to Drive Business Growth
- Listen to my interview with Mark Colgan – What is an Omnichannel Customer Experience And How to Boost Growth With it
- Listen to my interview with Rajiv Lamba – What is Customer Empathy And Why it Drives Great Customer Service
- Learn from Chris Goward – 11 Steps to Improve User Experience for Customers and Drive Growth
- Learn from Ian Peterman – 8 Powerful Cohesive Branding Elements to Boost Business Growth: How to Resolve Differences in Branding Experience vs Customer Experience
- Learn from Michael Laps – Data-Driven Decision Making Examples: How to Leverage Customer Insights to Drive Growth
- Learn from Sam Shepler – 9+ Proven Ways to Create a Successful Customer-Driven Marketing Strategy
- Discover more with Paula Thomas – How to Create Powerful B2B Customer Loyalty Programs That Drive Growth
Connect with Connor
Subscribe to & Review the Predictable B2B Success Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Predictable B2B Podcast! If the information in our interviews has helped you in your business journey, please head over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help me continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help reach even more amazing founders and executives just like you!