Creating an omnichannel customer experience is about delivering seamless service across all channels of communication – whether that be online or offline. This means providing customers with information regardless of where they interact with your company – like having product availability at physical stores but making sure that those products can also be ordered online if needed.
However to make such experiences engaging you need to go beyond good practices which include various tactics such as personalized offers or promotions, social media marketing campaigns, and more.
What does this mean for you? Mark Colgan shares his thoughts around going above and beyond through the creation of omnichannel customer experiences to boost business growth.
Mark Colgan is an entrepreneur and revenue leader responsible for increasing revenue across a small portfolio of companies where he leverages his 13 years of experience in B2B sales, marketing, and recruitment.
Mark currently splits his time as Co-founder of Speak On Podcasts, mentoring B2B Startups via GrowthMentor and ScaleWise, The Product Onboarders, and coaching 100’s of SDR’s through his Outbound Prospecting course via The Sales Impact Academy.
In this episode, Mark shares his insights around the best ways to create an omnichannel customer experience and how to boost growth with it.
Some topics we discussed include:
- Unique challenges in selling a SaaS solution
- Do you need to first need to identify your metrics or do you need to establish a sales process first
- Is there a space for podcasts in the initial part of the sales process
- What should a business keep in mind when looking at potentially starting up a podcast
- Mark’s thoughts on what the objective behind creating a podcast should be
- How to maximize the discoverability of podcasts
- The best ways to build a strong relationship with a podcast guest
- Why Mark takes issue with how most businesses go about qualifying leads
- A counterintuitive take on establishing ROI for a podcast
- How to discover your customers journey in order to be able to come alongside them
- How to leverage content from non-competing industries
- How Mark understands and derives insights from customer journeys
- Mark’s approach to creating an omnichannel customer experience
- Mark’s approach to referral marketing
- The best way to measure a great customer experience
- and much much more…
Listen to the episode
Related links and resources
- Check out Speak on Podcasts
- Learn from Wayne Mullins – Evangelism Marketing: What is it And How to Use it to Drive Growth
- Learn from Maddy Martin – How to Create an Engaging Brand Experience That Actually Drives Growth
- Listen to my interview with Sreelesh Pillai – 8+ Ways to Meet Customer Expectations And Exceed Them to Drive Predictable Growth
- Listen to my interviews with Mark Edwards and Neil Cummings – Sustained Competitive Advantage: 9 Simple Elements to Deliver Long Term Business Growth
- Discover more with Sam Shepler – 9 Proven Ways to Create a Successful Customer-Driven Marketing Strategy
- Discover even more with Andrew Tarvin – How to Use Humor in Business Communication to Drive Business Results
- Get even more inspiration with Jonathon Hensley – How to Craft a Powerful Customer Engagement Strategy for Online Brands
Connect with Mark
Subscribe to & Review the Predictable B2B Success Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Predictable B2B Podcast! If the information in our interviews has helped you in your business journey, please head over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help me continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help reach even more amazing founders and executives just like you!