The world is changing as is the understanding of leadership and the fact that to have people follow you, you need to expand your influence. From a business growth perspective, if you want to succeed, you need to change with the times and adapt your mindset from a taker to a giver. This is the only way that you can build an influential network of relationships that will drive predictable business growth for your company.
Most people don’t realize just how much they are missing out on when they focus solely on their own success instead of building up others around them. You may be good at what you do, but if no one knows about it then there’s no point in doing it!
In the podcast episodes below, E. A will walk through the ways that will help you develop a GIVERS mindset so that you can expand your influence and drive predictable business growth for your company by expanding your reach within the community and beyond!
About E. A
E.A. is an entrepreneur, business consultant, writer, and the founder of GIVERS University. His humble beginnings were that of the son of a milkman, and at age 16, he started his business career at a commission sales job selling janitorial services to business owners.
At the age of 19, E. A. met Sam Robbins, a millionaire who took E. A. under his wing and began to mentor him.
At 21, Csolkovits became the Chairman of House of Holland Jewellers, and later at the young age of 23, E.A. Csolkovits became a millionaire.
Aside from his numerous personal and professional achievements, E.A. was able to write and publish a total of 180 GIVERS Codes- consisting of:
- The 54 ‘Wisdom For Happiness’ GIVERS Codes
- The 54 Wealth For Freedom GIVERS Codes
- The 72 ‘Wellness For Greatness’ GIVERS Codes.
In this episode, E. A shares ways to expand your influence and drive business growth predictably.
Some topics we discussed include:
- Why be a GIVER as opposed to a taker
- How to develop a GIVERS mindset and expand your influence
- How E. A’s life changed via a chance encounter
- How to expand your influence through relationships
- Why is discernment important in developing your mindset
- How to expand your influence as a GIVER
- How to pick the habits you need to adopt
- How to pick a mentor
- How to get feedback in near real-time from mentors
- Why build an advisory community for your business
- What is the difference between GIVERS Communities & Takers Communities
- The four ways in which to grow a business
- What are the 3 types of GIVERS Communities
- Examples of each of the 3 types of GIVERS Communities
- The 7 steps in building a GIVERS Community around you
- What do if you want to be a member or start a GIVERS Community
- and much much more …
Listen to the episode
Related links and resources
- Check out GIVERS University
- Get more information on forming a GIVERS Juntos or becoming a member of a current GIVERS Junto?
- Want FREE downloads? Sign up for the FREE “GIVERS TOOLBOX” eNewsletter
- Receive regular great content on The YouTube Channel for GIVERS University
- Learn more with Scott Schilling – 10 Powerful Servant Leadership Characteristics That Really Drives Sustainable Growth
- Learn from Minter Dial – How to Develop 5 Essential Leadership Characteristics That Boost Growth
- Learn from Gail Gibson and Kavita Satwalekar – Resilience in Leadership: How to Create Resilience And Growth Despite Constant Change
- Learn from Lucas Root – 5 Essentials to Developing Leadership Programs that Boost Business Growth
- Listen to my interview with Jim Barnish Jr – How to Create a Predictable Revenue Stream That Rapidly Drives Growth
- Get even more inspiration with Thomas Kereszti – How to Use The Essential Keys to Leadership Success That Scales Growth
Connect with E. A Csolkovits
Subscribe to & Review the Predictable B2B Success Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Predictable B2B Podcast! If the information in our interviews has helped you in your business journey, please head over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help me continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help reach even more amazing founders and executives just like you!