In this episode, Lucas Root, a serial entrepreneur, and business consultant shares how businesses can create predictable business success by equipping their leadership in the right way.
Some topics we discussed include:
- What is failed leadership
- What are the signs of poor leadership
- How do you deal with a failing team
- How should businesses review their strategy
- What is the best way to analyze business failure
- Does equipping potential leaders with skills help avoid most executive leadership failures
- Why a lack of adult skills is the real issue
- What are the most important leadership skills
- What should be included in leadership training
- The must haves in developing leadership programs
- What are the adult skills that people need to acquire? What does mastery over each skillset look like
- What are identifiers or metrics we need to be aware of as we seek to build ourselves up in each skill area
- Good examples of executive leadership we can learn from
- and much more
Links and resources mentioned
- Check out Lucas’s website
Connect with Lucas
Subscribe to & Review the Predictable B2B Success Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Predictable B2B Podcast! If the information in our interviews has helped you in your business journey, please head over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help me continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help reach even more amazing founders and executives just like you!