Preston is the founder of Millo.co a blog, community and phenomenal resource hub for solopreneurs and freelancers. He is also the co-host of a podcast called “The Side Gig Show” where the hosts dive deep into the tactics, strategies, and decisions that have helped them grow their businesses.
About this episode
In this episode Preston shares the best ways to address 5 key challenges businesses face with their podcast sponsorships:
- How to position your business to get the attention of potential podcast sponsors.
- How to offer value in exchange for podcast sponsorships.
- How to best manage your growing list of relationships.
- How to use cold email outreach to secure podcast sponsorships.
- How to do outreach when you are getting started with a podcast.
Subscribe to the Predictable B2B Success Podcast
What you’ll discover in this episode
- Why a lack of systems most often causes service-based businesses to fail.
- How big do you have to be to acquire podcast sponsorships?
- What sponsors really care about and how to address it.
- How your business mission helps your pitch resonate with potential podcast sponsors.
- How to offer value to your potential podcast sponsors.
- How to reach out to potential podcast sponsors in a way that drives engagement.
- How to do podcast sponsorship outreach when you are getting started with your podcast.
- Should you have more than one sponsor for a podcast episode.
- How Preston manages all his relationships?
- What has impacted Preston’s business the most over the past year?
- Connect with Preston on Twitter
- Subscribe to the Millo Newsletter
- Listen in to the Freelance to Founder Podcast
- How The Purpose of Branding Powerfully Boosts Revenue - January 19, 2021
- 5 Examples of Niche Marketing to Inspire Predictable Profits - January 19, 2021
- LinkedIn Messages to Connect: How to Use Them to Increase Your Close Rate - January 13, 2021