Elle is a revenue-focused marketer with expertise in demand generation and digital marketing. A veteran in the marketing technology industry, she previously held senior demand generation roles at Lattice Engines and Eloqua. At the time of this recording, she was the VP of Marketing for Pathfactory, a platform that powers enterprise content insight and activation.
About this episode
In this episode, Elle shares how B2B brands can tackle 5 key buyer enablement strategy challenges:
- How to build and motivate great teams to future proof your business.
- Why B2B businesses need to provide consumer experiences to engage their audience.
- Why buyer enablement needs to go beyond account-based marketing.
- How to provide personalized content experiences to both anonymous and known users.
- How to better architect buyer enablement strategies with the marketing technology you have.
Subscribe to the Predictable B2B Podcast
What you’ll discover in this episode:
- How to build and motivate great teams to future proof your business
- Why talent should not be a secondary consideration in a business growth strategy
- Why you should move people from what they are great at to something they know nothing about
- Is there a correlation between customer experience and employee experience
- Why do B2B businesses need to cater to a person’s consumer experience
- Why PathFactory’s approach to buyer enablement is more than just an Account-Based Marketing (ABM) approach
- How to employ a Netflix personalized experience to B2B marketing strategy
- How to provide personalized experiences for anonymous users
- The best ways to scale on-demand content and how to do that without eating up more resources than you already have
- Where PathFactory fits in a business’s marketing technology stack
- Do B2B marketers need to rethink how they acquire leads
- What impact can this form of buyer enablement strategy have on a business
- How can businesses better architect the buyer enablement journey with their existing marketing technology