Cory McKane is a co-founder and the CEO of WeStrive an app built to help personal trainers in the fitness industry grow their business.
In this episode, Cory shares his experiences and lessons learned in understanding his customer wants and needs and how that understanding can be used to rapidly drive business growth. Insights he shares include:
Some topics we discussed include:
- What has been the key factor in enabling Cory to scale WeStrive
- Why invest in talking to customers on a regular basis
- The impact of these conversations on Cory’s business
- What are Cory is looking for from these conversations
- How to build a community around your product
- How to use customer conversations to scale your business
- How to understand your customer wants and needs
- How to filter through feedback and customer wants and needs to build out features
- The role of empathy in truly understanding your customer wants and needs to build a product that continues to be successful now and in the future
- and much much more …
Related links and resources
- Check out WeStrive
- Learn from Michael Brenner – The Importance of Building Customer Relationships: 11 Ways to Build Them
- Listen to my interview with Rich Rose – How to Radically Improve Customer Service for Business Growth
- Listen to my interview with Ari Galper- 5 Powerful Trust Based Selling Principles That Drive Business Growth
- Get even more inspiration from Michael Haynes – How to Drive Growth with a Buyer Driven B2B Sales Approach
Connect with Cory
Subscribe to & Review the Predictable B2B Success Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Predictable B2B Podcast! If the information in our interviews has helped you in your business journey, please head over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help me continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help reach even more amazing founders and executives just like you!