Brad Smith is the CEO of a SaaS company called Wordable and runs 2 successful agencies in the content production and digital PR industry.
In this episode, he shares his experiences and insights around how to build out a content production process to successfully drive business growth.
Some topics we discussed include:
- Why most marketers struggle with execution
- Why do most companies need both quality and quantity of content to succeed with their content strategy
- How to remove subjectivity from writing and make it a repeatable process instead
- What should companies stop doing and start doing (from a systems or operations point of view)
- What we need to know about building a content production process
- Why the right talent and a customer focus is critical to the content production process
- The best ways to tweak your content production process based on content strategy performance
- The metrics to watch for your content strategy
- and much much more …
Related links and resources
- Check out Wordable
- Check out Codeless
- Learn from Jeff Coyle – How to Create Amazing Content: 10 Ingredients to Drive Long Term Growth
- Listen to my interview with Kyle Duford – How to Develop Powerful Brand Strategy Frameworks That Rapidly Drives Growth
- Listen to my interview with Ray van Hilst- How to Create a Persona That Powerfully and Easily Boosts Business Growth
- Get even more inspiration from Mark Edwards and Neil Cumming – Sustained Competitive Advantage: 9 Simple Elements to Deliver Long Term Business Growth
Connect with Brad
Subscribe to & Review the Predictable B2B Success Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Predictable B2B Podcast! If the information in our interviews has helped you in your business journey, please head over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help me continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help reach even more amazing founders and executives just like you!
- 9 Top Customer Service Best Practices That Drive Growth via Business Collections - September 21, 2021
- How to Conduct Customer Research That Drives Growth via New Insights - September 20, 2021
- How to Use Case Studies for Sales and Actually Boost Business Growth - September 14, 2021