Ray van Hilst is the director of client results of Yoko Consulting.
Ray seamlessly blends 20+ years of marketing experience with modern web principles to establish and advance the web presences of organizations that help build a better world.
In this episode, Ray shares his experiences and lessons learned in how to create a persona that powerfully and easily boosts business growth. Insights he shares include:
Some topics we discussed include:
- Why do companies struggle with developing a holistic approach to their websites
- The best ways to make the shift from selling to empathetically understanding your customers
- Why are user personas key to understanding your customers on an ongoing basis
- What challenges or mistakes businesses make in developing user personas
- How to create a persona
- A better approach on how to create a persona and why
- What quantitative and qualitative data should we seek
- How do we really understand what success for the user looks like
- How do we use this to craft a story and journey for them
- and much much more …
Related links and resources
- Check out Yoko Consulting
- Check out Ray’s personal site
- Learn more from Ian Peterman – 8 Powerful Cohesive Branding Elements to Boost Business Growth: How to Resolve Differences in Branding Experience vs Customer Experience
- Listen to my interview with Emma Lo Russo – How to Use Digital Marketing Analytics for the Best Growth Results
- Listen to my interview with Liam Martin – How to Craft a SEO Marketing Strategy to Boost Your Business Growth
- Get more inspiration from Jonathon Hensley – How to Craft a Powerful Customer Engagement Strategy for Online Brands
- Get even more inspiration from Felix Cao – How Brand Values Can Powerfully Drive Growth (With Brand Value Examples)
Connect with Ray
Subscribe to & Review the Predictable B2B Success Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Predictable B2B Podcast! If the information in our interviews has helped you in your business journey, please head over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help me continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help reach even more amazing founders and executives just like you!