It is easy to draw traffic to your website but conversion rate optimization of your website can prove to be a lot tougher. However, no matter how huge your site traffic is if there is a small conversion, then really you cannot expect a fast and or fulfilling return on investment (ROI). (Image credit: Flickr)
A lot of website owners think that conversion rate optimization (CRO) can be a complex and tedious task. However, there a few steps that can actually lead to an ROI increase.
Here are 5 simple steps that you can implement fairly quickly:
1. Use calls to action regularly
– this encourages users to take an action, like clicking a link. Therefore, make sure to put a call to action in every page’s meta description. Make sure then that it is informative and attractive so that they will be encouraged to convert. You can also include specs, such as like/follow/+1 social profiles and newsletter signups.
2. Use bullet points instead of blocks of text
– to make your content easier to read, you can use bullet points for your text instead of keeping them in a long series of paragraphs. This will not only highlight your key services or benefits, but its simplicity can also attract more readers.
3. Use Google Analytics
– Google Analytics can help you improve your site. You can check which pages have the lowest and highest bounce rates. This will also help you see which pages get more traffic. With this information you can evaluate what parts of your site need to be improved.
4. Get feedback to improve your conversion rate optimization
– feedback lets you know what needs to be improved on your site. There are lots of tools available on the web that can help you in this. For instance is the Feedback Army through which audience can answer your questions about your site.
5. Value user trust
– improving users’ trust can also help increase conversions. You secure your audience by:
- adding contact details on your site
- using accreditation logos
- including real reviews from previous clients
- avoiding request for unnecessary personal information
These five simple steps are simple steps that can be implemented quite quickly to increase traffic conversions of your site. What are conversion rate optimization challenges that you face and how much of your time and resources is actually devoted to conversion rate optimization? Let us know in the comments below.
- How The Purpose of Branding Powerfully Boosts Revenue - January 19, 2021
- 5 Examples of Niche Marketing to Inspire Predictable Profits - January 19, 2021
- LinkedIn Messages to Connect: How to Use Them to Increase Your Close Rate - January 13, 2021