Yes, social media can have a great impact on your business but it can also be rather intimidating especially when it comes to attracting social media followers and keeping them engaged. With more than 1 billion Facebook users and half a billion Twitter members, you can tap into potential customers pools for your product or service.
However, this does not mean that your social media followers will be a pool of instant consumers available to you from these platforms. You will need to really earn your way to creating a following for your business and build your audience to get more customers.
How do you find and attract potential customers through social media? Well, to help you deal with this, here are 5 tips that can help you attract social media followers for your business:
1. Be specific
– you should use the right and specific keywords to bring you closer to your target consumers. However, you should not use a single keyword only. Your company’s name, the brand name, marketing message, and others that are related to your business must be included.
2. Check the metrics
– find out where your website traffic comes from. You can use the Google Analytics to see which social networks contribute most to your traffic.
3. Search social media
– know what your target consumers and market say about your business. By searching for keywords, you may find conversations and other posts that can give you an idea of what everyone thinks about your product or service.
4. Adjust to trends
– you must develop and adjust your keywords according to the latest trends in your industry. To be updated of these trends, monitor the social media regularly and see what the latest talks are about.
5. Post content for your target social media followers
– find out what the needs and interests of your ideal consumers are. This will help your business reach out to them easier because you speak the same language. This means more chance to get them then.
The science of sharing infographic below also provides insights into social consumers had their behavior patterns which should help understand what it takes in connecting with more social media followers.