The future of business growth is low code automation.
There are many factors that contribute to the success of a business.
The most important factor is how quickly you can get your product or service to market and start generating revenue. You need efficient, effective solutions for your organization’s needs.
Low-code and no-code solutions are growing in popularity because they allow businesses to build applications without writing a lot of code, which saves time and resources. However, the challenges involved with implementing these solutions can be daunting for some companies.
Low-code and no-code options are becoming more popular as enterprises seek ways to streamline their IT processes while reducing costs. This type of solution offers many benefits over traditional enterprise software including lower cost and ease of use; however, it’s important to understand the implications associated with this shift before making any decisions about how you will move forward.
There are several trends that have been accelerating the adoption rate for low and cloud-based software development platforms by small businesses across all industries including healthcare, manufacturing, retail, etc., but most importantly there has been an increase in demand from large corporations who want to acquire new skillsets at a faster pace than ever.
In this post and podcast episode, Andie Dovgan shares how we can leverage such solutions to future-proof business success and to scale rapidly.
Andie Dovgan is the Chief Growth Officer at Creatio. Andie is a results-driven leader with 15+ years of experience in enterprise-level SaaS sales and worldwide business development
Creatio is a global software company providing a leading low-code/no-code platform for process management and CRM. Creatio’s expertise lies in such areas as digital transformation, low-code/no-code development, processes automation, and customer engagements.
In this episode, Andie shares how we can use low code automation to prepare for the future of business growth without using extra resources and burning through cash. Insights he shares include:
Some topics we discussed include:
- What is low code automation
- Why consider low code automation
- The difference between low-code vs no-code
- Trends that are accelerating the adoption of low and cloud-based software
- How does low code automation compare with other enterprise-level solutions which address specific requirements
- How Creatio approaches client acquisition
- Will issues of compatibility and integration be even more of a challenge in the future with the rise of low code and no-code solutions
- How companies should approach using low code and no-code solutions that benefit their business objectives
- How to save time and resources while implementing low code or no-code solutions
- The best ways to address security concerns given the plethora of tools and resources available
- and much much more …
Listen to the episode
Related links and resources
- Check out Creatio
- Learn more with Marko Hozjan – How to Scale a Service Business That Moves From Local to Global Reach
- Learn from Kristen McAlister – How to Hire Fractional Executives to Quickly Scale Business Growth
- Learn from Pamela Wagner – How to Advertise Your Business Easily at Scale to Drive Business Growth
- Learn from Nathan Hirsch – 10 Creative Ways to Retain Employees to Scale Your Business
- Check out the article – The Ultimate Guide to Creating Content That Converts
- Listen to my interview with Jon Ferrara – How to Easily Build Your Company Brand and Scale a Business Without Spending a Dime
- Listen to my interview with Yurii Veremchuk – The Best Practices For Cold Outreach to Scale Your Business
- Get even more inspiration with Murray Smith – How to Build a Powerful Business Operating System That Drives Growth
Connect with Andie
Subscribe to & Review the Predictable B2B Success Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Predictable B2B Podcast! If the information in our interviews has helped you in your business journey, please head over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help me continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help reach even more amazing founders and executives just like you!