In this episode Allan Langer, author of the bestselling book – “The 7 Secrets to Selling More by Selling Less” and a sales trainer shares how we can gain more customers with a website conversion optimization strategy.
Some topics we discussed include:
- How to balance the need to help people with the need to make a profit
- Should revenue be the primary metric for a business
- The best to bring alignment with business objectives
- How to have sales and marketing provide input into a website that serves customers where they are at as opposed where we would like them to be
- What is the grunt test and does it work in the B2B context
- How to ensure that your message is clear
- How does the StoryBrand framework help craft the message that we are trying to deliver to a potential client?
- How to include your story brand into your website collateral
- How to frame your product or service as a value proposition
- How to identify parts of your site that could be causing friction in the buying process
- and much more
Links and resources mentioned
- Check out Allan’s site
- Get a copy of The 7 Secrets to Selling More by Selling Less: The Ultimate Guide to Reinventing Your Sales Life
Connect with Allan
Subscribe to & Review the Predictable B2B Success Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Predictable B2B Podcast! If the information in our interviews has helped you in your business journey, please head over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help me continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help reach even more amazing founders and executives just like you!