In this episode, Catherine B Roy, business coach and author of “Live from Your Heart and Mind,” and founder of LHM Media and LHM Academia, shares nine powerful essential elements for a strategy to avoid business failure and maximize your potential to create predictable growth.
Some topics we discussed include:
- Why companies don’t know the rules of the game
- Why Catherine believes that most companies don’t have a strategy to avoid business failure
- The marketing elements that have a vital role to play in scaling your company
- Why focus on customer segments as opposed to customer profiles or avatars
- Nine powerful elements that companies with successful business strategies hone
- Catherine’s advice to startups and how they can build an audience
- The critical area to focus on when growing your audience
- Essential elements you need to cover in your research phase
- How to set up your channels the right way
- Why use social media to develop your content and messaging as opposed to your website
- and much more
Links and resources mentioned
Connect with Catherine
Subscribe to & Review the Predictable B2B Success Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Predictable B2B Podcast! If the information in our interviews has helped you in your business journey, please head over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help me continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help reach even more amazing founders and executives just like you!