In this episode Paul Klein, founder of Klein Consulting, shares insights into how you can use a price positioning strategy to grow your business.
Paul is a business consultant and entrepreneur who helps executives leverage their expertise to start and scale a 7-figure consulting business.
Some topics we discussed include:
- How a business should position its brand
- Why we should set our prices to match the perception of the brand
- How companies can use a price positioning strategy
- Should your business be offering customized pricing
- How a price positioning strategy furthers a customer-centric focus
- How a value conversation can help your price positioning strategy
- How your competitors can influence pricing
- How to demonstrate value associated with your price tag in a proposal
- How best to use scarcity to encourage urgency in making a purchase
- How to use anchoring and options in your pricing strategy
- Why you need a high degree of personal resilience to find success with your price positioning strategy
- Why you should review deals that have been won and lost
- and much more
Related links and resources
- Check out PaulKlein.net
- Learn more with Ajit Ghuman – SaaS Pricing Models: A Guide to Crafting the Right SaaS Pricing Strategies
- Learn from Jesse Kauffman – Business Resilience: What is it And How to Build it to Drive Growth
- Learn from Sam Shepler – 9+ Proven Ways to Create a Successful Customer-Driven Marketing Strategy
- Learn from Joe Sullivan – Marketing Strategies For The Business-to-Business Market: 10 of The Best Proven B2B Marketing Strategies and Examples
- Check out the article – How to Create a Successful B2B Podcast That Drives Business Growth
- Listen to my interview with Kristen Ruby – 9 Powerful Public Relations Campaign Steps to Drive Marketing Results
- Listen to my interview with Cary Richards – How to Drive Growth With a Product Bundling Strategy
- Get even more inspiration with Chris Naugle – 5 Ways to Multiply Your Money: How to Increase Your Income Quickly
Connect with Paul
Subscribe to & Review the Predictable B2B Success Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Predictable B2B Podcast! If the information in our interviews has helped you in your business journey, please head over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help me continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help reach even more amazing founders and executives just like you!