In this episode, Steve de Mamiel, author of the Mongrel method, shares how sales professionals can use project management principles to scale a business.
Some topics we discussed include:
- Why some companies still use a traditional sales methodology
- Steve’s thoughts on unifying sales and marketing
- How does this idea of alignment with project management fit in with an Account-Based Marketing approach
- Should marketing be responsible for revenue in light of Steve’s approach to sales
- How can B2B sales benefit from project management concepts
- Does this only suit complex or consultative sales processes
- What ideas do sales need to adopt from project management and why
- How does a project management approach to sales affect your branding strategies
- What are the relevant traits of a good project manager that a sales manager should possess
- How to bring about buy-in to a new sales approach within the organization
- and much more
Links and resources mentioned
- Check out the Mongrel Method
Connect with Steve
Subscribe to & Review the Predictable B2B Success Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Predictable B2B Podcast! If the information in our interviews has helped you in your business journey, please head over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help me continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help reach even more amazing founders and executives just like you!
- 5 Essential Steps to Managing a Project Successfully in Asana - March 6, 2021
- Sustained Competitive Advantage: 9 Simple Elements to Deliver Long Term Business Growth - February 27, 2021
- 9 Proven Ways to Create a Successful Customer-Driven Marketing Strategy - February 24, 2021