Robert Elliott is the founder and owner of Resilient Sales Coaching with over 30 years of sales and management experience.
In this episode, he shares his thoughts and perspectives on sales process mapping, why it is critical to a business, and how you can use it to drive business growth. Insights he shares include:
Some topics we discussed include:
- The different types of sales processes in a business
- Why you need to engage in sales process mapping
- How to do sales process mapping
- How to track measure and manage the process
- Common mistakes to avoid when doing sales process mapping
- Why gaining feedback is all about the customer journey
- How to train yourself to be empathetic
- and much much more…
Related links and resources
- Check out Robert’s website
- Learn from Robert Cutler – How to Include These Sales Manager Strategies to Boost Growth For a Killer Year
- Hear from Tony Guarnaccia – 6 Keys to The Best Marketing Strategies Used By Companies to Grow Predictably
- Listen to my interview with Rich Rose – How to Radically Improve Customer Service for Business Growth
- Listen to my interview with Ari Galper- 5 Powerful Trust Based Selling Principles That Drive Business Growth
- Get even more inspiration from Henry Daas – How to go About Scaling Your Business: 7 Critical Elements to Drive Growth
Connect with Robert
Subscribe to & Review the Predictable B2B Success Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Predictable B2B Podcast! If the information in our interviews has helped you in your business journey, please head over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help me continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help reach even more amazing founders and executives just like you!