Henry Daas is a serial entrepreneur, business coach, screenwriter, self-described ‘ordinary guy’, and now a personal finance coach!
He built his consulting business, Daasknowledge, to help provide professional coaching for entrepreneurs & business owners of companies with top-line sales under $10M.
In this episode, he shares his experiences and insights on the 7 critical elements to scale your business.
Some topics we discussed include:
- What does scaling your business mean and how is it different from growth
- Mistakes Henry encounters with businesses trying to scale
- How do you determine a business’s scalability and whether they are ready to scale
- What are the steps we need to take to ensure your sales strategy and market fit are repeatable, profitable, and scalable
- What process would you recommend to go about scaling your business
- What is CODFISH
- How to scale your business and overcome the biggest issue with doing that
- Overcoming risk management challenges when scaling your business
- How to address culture and talent when you want to go about scaling your business
- The best way to build your business network
- and much much more …
Related links and resources
- Check out Henry’s site
- Check out Daas Knowledge
- Get a copy of FQ: Financial Intelligence
- Learn from Brett Trainor – The Best Ways to Scale Your Business
- Listen to my interview with Catherine B. Roy – Strategy to Avoid Business Failure: 9 Powerful Elements for Predictable Success
- Listen to my interview with Ramesh Dontha – How to Use An Agile Mindset to Scale Your Startup Growth
- Get even more inspiration from Jon Ferrara – How to Easily Build Your Company Brand and Scale a Business Without Spending a Dime
Connect with Henry
Subscribe to & Review the Predictable B2B Success Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Predictable B2B Podcast! If the information in our interviews has helped you in your business journey, please head over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help me continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help reach even more amazing founders and executives just like you!