Figuring out how to grow your business online is no longer an option – it’s a must.
The environment since the pandemic is rapidly shifting with an increasing number of activities being conducted online, from working remotely to socializing to shopping.
In fact, according to research
U.S. e-commerce sales will reach $794.50 billion (in 2020), up 32.4% year-over-year. That’s a much higher growth rate than the 18.0% predicted in our Q2 forecast, as consumers continue to avoid stores and opt for online shopping amid the pandemic.
Building an internet company isn’t simple, and there are some painful truths to face, says CopyBlogger
With the Internet bringing more opportunities for businesses than ever before, it might be difficult to know where to begin.
There is no one-size-fits-all answer in online presence games, but there are certain basic techniques that every firm should follow in order to establish its brand.
If you’re ready to push your company’s marketing efforts into the twenty-first century, keep reading and listen to the podcast!
Simon Bedard is the Founder and CEO of Exit Advisory Group, a boutique M&A firm, that also provides a range of advisory services focused on exit strategies and maximizing company value.
Simon’s experience spans over 20 years in the finance, investment, energy, and technology sectors. As an entrepreneur, Simon has started, bought, and exited companies. He has also had significant experience in the corporate sector, including one of Australia’s largest banks, in their Institutional Banking & Global Markets division.
Simon is also the host of BUY BUILD SELL, the podcast for entrepreneurs looking to acquire, grow, or exit a business.
In this episode, he shares his experience as to how we can exit our roles while driving business growth and growing personally.
Some topics we discussed include:
- What do business owners get wrong or blindsided by as they attempt to grow their businesses
- Why Simon disagrees with the way most people value businesses
- The key pillars we should look for to get an accurate sense of where our business is at
- How to approach maximizing the value in a business
- Can we expect to maximize a business owner’s time as well while using Simon’s framework
- Examples of companies that Simon has helped and outcomes achieved
- How to grow your business online and manage needs and goals
- How do we change the dynamics of the buying process where the buyer has control to one where the seller has greater control over the process
- and much much more ….
Listen to the episode
Related links and resources
- Check out Exit Advisory
- Learn more with Kobi Simmat – What Are Best Practices in Business That Drive Growth: 10 Practices You Must Know
- Learn from Santi Bibiloni- How Project Profitability Works to Drive Fast Business Growth
- Check out the article – 20+ Powerful Marketing Strategies You Should Copy to Grow Your Company Fast
- Learn from Mark Edwards and Neil Cummings – Sustained Competitive Advantage: 9 Simple Elements to Deliver Long Term Business Growth
- Listen to my interview with Paul Klein – How to Use a Price Positioning Strategy to Grow Your Business
- Listen to my interview with Tom Williams – What is B2B Sales and How to Create a Successful Sales Process
- Learn from Henry Daas – How to go About Scaling Your Business: 7 Critical Elements to Drive Growth
Connect with Simon
Subscribe to & Review the Predictable B2B Success Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Predictable B2B Podcast! If the information in our interviews has helped you in your business journey, please head over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help me continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help reach even more amazing founders and executives just like you!