A podcast provides a non-intrusive opportunity to communicate marketing messages. A private podcast is an opportunity to communicate directly with customers and is a powerful tool that deserves careful consideration.
But the problem is that most businesses and even podcasting experts don’t know how to create a private podcast. In this blog, we’ll look at why private podcasts are so effective, when you should use them, and how you can create one for your business.
A private podcast isn’t for everyone, but when used properly, it can help you grow your business by leaps and bounds.
In this episode and post, we will look at private podcasts, when you might want to use them, and what you need to consider when creating one.
Nora Sudduth is the co-founder and CRO of Hello Audio. She is a leading marketing & conversion strategist who has helped businesses sell over $500M+ of products & services online. She’s also designed several courses, coaching, and certification programs that have generated millions more. More specifically she was the creator and director of Clickfunnel’s highly successful partner program
Nora has over 20 years of experience working with startups to Fortune 500 companies and everything in between. From market positioning and messaging, to offers and sales strategies, she’s consulted on thousands of marketing campaigns to help businesses have authentic, compelling conversations with their clients.
In this episode, she shares how we can create private podcasts to drive growth in our business. Insights she shares include:
Some topics we discussed include:
- What are private podcasts
- Are private podcasts effective and when can we use them
- What we need to consider when launching a private podcast
- The value of episodic content
- Use cases for private podcasts and the impact it has had
- How do private podcasts compare against visual content or are there other aspects to look at in making content valuable to its audience
- How to deal with hosting a private podcast
- and much much more…
Listen to the episode
Watch the episode with Nora Sudduth
Related links and resources
- Check out Hello Audio
- Learn from Wayne Mullins – Evangelism Marketing: What is it And How to Use it to Drive Growth
- Learn from Sagar Sethi – What is Thought Leadership Marketing? A Guide to Guaranteed Growth Fast
- Learn from Shep Hyken – How to Build Customer Trust And Loyalty to Drive Business Growth
- Learn from Michael Laps – Data-Driven Decision Making Examples: How to Leverage Customer Insights to Drive Growth
- Learn more from Michael Brenner – The Importance of Building Customer Relationships: 11 Ways to Build Them
- Check out the article – How to revive your content marketing with cartoons
- Check out the article – 100+ Powerful B2B Content Marketing Statistics You Need to Know
- Check out the article – Content Marketing Planning: How to Craft a Proven Yet Winning Content Strategy
- Check out the article – How to Build Your Business With Content Marketing: A BS-free Guide to Content Marketing Strategies for Startups
- Check out the article – What is Brand Value and How to Use it Drive Growth
- Learn from Sam Shepler – 9+ Proven Ways to Create a Successful Customer Driven Marketing Strategy
- learn from Emilia Chagas – How to Drive Growth With a Content Marketing Strategy
- Listen to my interview with Liam Carnahan – Content Marketing for Startups: How to Drive Growth With The Right Strategy
- Listen to my interview with Prarthana Sibal – Storytelling in Content Marketing: How to Drive Growth Fast
Connect with Nora
Subscribe to & Review the Predictable B2B Success Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Predictable B2B Podcast! If the information in our interviews has helped you in your business journey, please head over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help me continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help reach even more amazing founders and executives just like you!