Social Selling on LinkedIn is a reliable way to generate a predictable stream of new leads and clients. However, despite all the hype, many professionals are still struggling to integrate social selling into their marketing and sales strategies.
If you want to be successful in social selling, then you need a systematic approach to it. This is the only way that you can generate a predictable stream of new leads and clients consistently.
Social Selling is a rapidly growing industry that has taken the sales industry by storm. The reason? Because it works! But there are many misconceptions surrounding it, so much so that many of the people who want to use it, aren’t using it correctly.
This post and podcast episode will show you the steps to take in order to be successful in social selling on LinkedIn. Follow these steps from a proven expert on social selling on LinkedIn if you want to generate a predictable stream of new leads and clients consistently.
Brynne Tillman is the LinkedIn Whisperer and CEO of Social Sales Link. For over a decade she has been teaching entrepreneurs, sales teams, and business leaders how to leverage LinkedIn for social selling.
As a former sales trainer and personal producer, Brynne adopted all of the traditional sales techniques and adapted them to the new digital world. She guides professionals to establish a thought leader and subject matter expert brand, find and engage the right targeted market, and leverage clients and networking partners for warm introductions to qualified buyers.
Brynne is also the Co-host of the Making Sales Social podcast and author of The LinkedIn Sales Playbook, a Tactical Guide to Social Selling.
In this episode, she shares how we can drives growth fast via social selling.
Some topics we discussed include:
- Can social selling on LinkedIn be run via automation
- Can social selling on LinkedIn be scaled and used to build relationships
- Can relationships be built on LinkedIn to scale sales
- How does social listening play out on LinkedIn
- Do you need an elevator pitch for social selling on LinkedIn
- How to best get on our prospect’s radar
- How to leverage content to start conversations on LinkedIn
- Brynne’s unusual approach to using content to drive engagement and sales
- The formula for creating the right profile on LinkedIn
- and much much more…
Listen to the episode
Related links and resources
- Check out the Social Sales Link
- Learn from Jono Bacon – How to Build an Online Community: Best Practices
- Learn from Tyron Giuliani – LinkedIn Messages to Connect: How to Use Them to Increase Your Close Rate
- Learn from Marco Pavicic – How to Boost Lead Generation on LinkedIn With Neuroscience
- Learn from Kylie Chown – How to Develop a Powerful LinkedIn Strategy for Business
- Learn from Daniel Alfon – How to Use LinkedIn for Business Marketing Results
- Learn from Joe Rizzo – 12+ LinkedIn Best Practices That Will Drive Business Growth
- Check out the article – 20+ Powerful Marketing Strategies You Should Copy to Grow Your Company Fast
- Check out the article – How to Create a Powerful Diversity Marketing Strategy That Drives Growth With Examples
- Check out the article – 30 timeless lessons on creating killer content from one of the greatest business minds and copywriters: David Ogilvy
- Listen to my interview with Joe Apfelbaum – How to Use LinkedIn For Business Development
Connect with Brynne
Subscribe to & Review the Predictable B2B Success Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Predictable B2B Podcast! If the information in our interviews has helped you in your business journey, please head over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help me continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help reach even more amazing founders and executives just like you!