In this episode, Tyron Giuliani, a serial entrepreneur (and a coach to professionals, business owners and entrepreneurs, engaging in B2B, on how to transform their LinkedIn™ into a non-stop, business lead generating tool.) shares his perspective on crafting and using LinkedIn messages to connect with your future customers.
Some topics we discussed include:
- What do businesses do wrong in their desire to connect on LinkedIn
- What do successful LinkedIn messages to connect look like
- What do unsuccessful LinkedIn messages to connect look like
- Do LinkedIn message templates help
- How can we replicate real-world ways of connecting with people on LinkedIn
- How to nurture relationships with potential prospects on LinkedIn
- How to nurture relationships with customers on LinkedIn
- Should relationships be taken off the platform as soon as possible
- Do we need to build out an omnichannel strategy
- and much more
Links and resources mentioned
Connect with Tyron
Subscribe to & Review the Predictable B2B Success Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Predictable B2B Podcast! If the information in our interviews has helped you in your business journey, please head over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help me continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help reach even more amazing founders and executives just like you!