In this episode, Vernon Brown the owner and founder of What’s Your Happi? LLC: a hands-on Happiness coaching practice designed around an individual’s true happiness shares his perspectives on how to increase productivity in the workplace.
Some topics we discussed include:
- Why look at productivity and efficiency through the lens of managing energy
- Is there a correlation between one’s energy and the impact it has on the bottom line of a business
- What does that mean from a practical standpoint
- How to optimize your schedule to optimize yourself
- How to establish KPI’s for yourself
- Why it’s important to recognize your emotions and how to deal with it
- The framework that we can use to audit our productivity/energy management
- How to increase productivity in the workplace
- and much more …
Related links and resources
- Check out What’s Your Happi
- Get more inspiration from Maura Navel Thomas – How to Improve Productivity in an Organization: 11 Strategies and 9 Factors That Increase Productivity and Boost Growth
- Learn from Kiirsten May and Alex Varricchio – How to Inspire Creativity at The Workplace to Drive Business Growth
- Discover Proven Productivity Techniques To Stay Disciplined and what 12 Remote Workers Reveal How to be Happy, Effective, and Valuable
Connect with Vernon
Subscribe to & Review the Predictable B2B Success Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Predictable B2B Podcast! If the information in our interviews has helped you in your business journey, please head over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help me continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help reach even more amazing founders and executives just like you!