In this episode, Nathan Hirsch, a hiring expert and co-founder of companies like Freeup and Outsource school, shares creative ways to retain employees to scale your company.
Some topics we discussed include:
- The difference between an employee and a virtual assistant (VA)
- How to approach recruitment to scale your business
- How to interview candidates to find people worth retaining
- Creative ways to retain employees
- How to factor in an employees personal ambition and goals into your employee retention plans
- What we need to keep in mind when hiring experts
- Aspects of communication that employers often get wrong
- How to get to know individuals even in remote work scenarios
- How to address issues around clarity with expectations and performance
- What you need to look for in every VA you hire
- The mistake most companies make in hiring VA’s
- Tools that Nathan recommends to enable hiring and retaining of employees
- and much more
Links and resources mentioned
- Check out Outsource School
Connect with Nathan
Subscribe to & Review the Predictable B2B Success Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Predictable B2B Podcast! If the information in our interviews has helped you in your business journey, please head over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help me continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help reach even more amazing founders and executives just like you!
- LinkedIn Messages to Connect: How to Use Them to Increase Your Close Rate - January 13, 2021
- What is a Social Media Influencer and How They Help Propel Growth - January 12, 2021
- The Ultimate Guide to Creating Content That Converts - January 12, 2021