In this episode, Cat Bradley, founder of SewEthico.com, (a company that helps businesses grow their online visibility through SEO, content, and enterprise-level customer analysis), shares how you can build out a customer-centric marketing strategy with enterprise-level customer analysis.
Some topics we discussed include:
- How experiences with non-profits shaped Cat’s marketing perspective
- Why customer analytics is key to your customer-centric marketing initiatives
- What is customer analysis
- Benefits from investing in customer analysis
- Why owning a problem helps create a movement
- Could all customer problems result in a movement
- The best thing that businesses can do to be customer-centric
- How to conduct a customer analysis
- Can you automate customer analysis or is it best to use a high touch approach
- How to apply the data to your marketing strategy and initiatives
- and much more
Links and resources mentioned
- Check out SewEthico
Connect with Cat
Subscribe to & Review the Predictable B2B Success Podcast
Thanks for tuning into an episode of the Predictable B2B Podcast! If the information in our interviews has helped you in your business journey, please head over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help me continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help reach even more amazing founders and executives just like you!
- LinkedIn Messages to Connect: How to Use Them to Increase Your Close Rate - January 13, 2021
- What is a Social Media Influencer and How They Help Propel Growth - January 12, 2021
- The Ultimate Guide to Creating Content That Converts - January 12, 2021