Case studies for sales are one of the most effective tools you can use. They’re also easy to create and implement, but only if you know how to do it right.
So many businesses don’t take advantage of case studies because they think they have to be expensive or complicated. That couldn’t be further from the truth!
Every business has a story to tell, but not all businesses take the time to tell that story in an effective way. Many companies make mistakes when they create case studies for sales because they don’t understand what makes a good case study and how best to use them in their overall marketing strategy.
Anfernee Chansamooth walks us through every step of creating a compelling case study for your business using nothing more than Google Docs and simple storytelling techniques that anyone can master.
Anfernee Chansamooth is the founder of Simple Creative Marketing a content creation agency.
Anfernee has done everything from being a team leader at a large corporate call center, to project management, sales consultant, and marketing advisor in various large and small organizations, to blogging, teaching salsa, volunteering with a kids charity, to speaking and other advisory roles with startups. Anfernee has through his experiences developed a deep understanding of psychology and human behavior, what drives people, and the power of telling one’s story.
In this episode, he shares his insights into how we can use cases studies for sales and actually boost business growth.
Some topics we discussed include:
- What is a case study
- What is the value of case studies for sales
- When and how to use case studies in the sales process
- Types of case studies for sales
- Case studies vs testimonials – what’s the difference?
- How to build out a case study for sales
- What not to do in crafting a case study
- Tips for how to use a case study effectively in your own business
- Why it’s important to be honest and transparent when you’re telling your company story
- Examples of successful case studies for sales
- and much much more …
Listen to the episode
Related links and resources
- Check out Simple Creative Marketing
- Check Anfernee’s personal site
- Learn from Emilia Chagas – How to Drive Growth With a Content Marketing Strategy
- Learn from Todd Caponi – How To Build Trust With Customers: 9 Rules To Abide By
- Learn from Adam Berguem – How to Address an Emerging Trend in Marketing and 7 ways to Drive Business Growth
- Learn from Brad Smith – How to Build Out a Content Production Process to Successfully Drive Growth
- Learn from Jeff Coyle – How to Create Amazing Content: 10 Ingredients to Drive Long Term Growth
- Listen to my interview with Simone Vincenzi – How to Build a Personal Selling Process That Boosts Sales: 7 Steps
- Listen to my interview with MIchael Brenner – The Importance of Building Customer Relationships: 11 Ways to Build Them
- Explore the Lift-off Strategy: How to Boost Business Growth With an Empathy-Driven Content Marketing Strategy
Connect with Anfernee
Subscribe to & Review the Predictable B2B Success Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Predictable B2B Podcast! If the information in our interviews has helped you in your business journey, please head over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help me continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help reach even more amazing founders and executives just like you!
- How to Use Case Studies for Sales and Actually Boost Business Growth - September 14, 2021
- How to Market Online Courses Easily to Drive Business Growth - September 13, 2021
- How to Craft Powerful Audience Engagement Strategies That Drives Growth - September 13, 2021