In this episode, Adam Springer, founder and CEO of StartupSales.io shares a value proposition example to show us how we can build and refine our own.
StartupSales helps B2B companies triple or more of their sales output by creating predictable and repeatable processes.
Some topics we discussed include:
- Why businesses find it difficult to articulate their value proposition
- What needs to be done to address the gap
- What you need to know about the problem of examining a value proposition example from another business
- How to avoid making assumptions about customers
- How to empathize with customers
- How to test your value proposition and validate
- Why every company should ensure that new and existing clients are a fit with regards to the value proposition
- Value proposition template that can help businesses
- Elevator pitch formula to help condense your value proposition
- How to craft your message (from your value proposition example and template)
- and much more
Links and resources mentioned
- Check out StartupSales.io
Connect with Adam
Subscribe to & Review the Predictable B2B Success Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Predictable B2B Podcast! If the information in our interviews has helped you in your business journey, please head over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help me continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help reach even more amazing founders and executives just like you!
- How The Purpose of Branding Powerfully Boosts Revenue - January 19, 2021
- 5 Examples of Niche Marketing to Inspire Predictable Profits - January 19, 2021
- LinkedIn Messages to Connect: How to Use Them to Increase Your Close Rate - January 13, 2021