In this episode, Simone Vincenzi, co-founder of GTeX, a TEDx speaker, and an author shares how to build a personal selling process that boosts sales.
Some topics we discussed include:
- What is personal selling
- What businesses often miss about converting prospects
- Where a personal selling process fits into your buyer’s journey and existing marketing
- Personal selling advantages and disadvantages
- What is personal selling in marketing
- Should sales cycles be determined by numbers or how far you can take a relationship with the end goal being a collaboration
- What a personal selling process would look like for a business
- The role of industry research and or original research in the process
- What is a personal selling strategy
- Simone’s take on personal selling with examples
- and much more
Watch the epsiode with Simone Vincenzi
Links and resources mentioned
- Check out GTeX
Connect with Simone
Subscribe to & Review the Predictable B2B Success Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Predictable B2B Podcast! If the information in our interviews has helped you in your business journey, please head over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help me continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help reach even more amazing founders and executives just like you!
- How The Purpose of Branding Powerfully Boosts Revenue - January 19, 2021
- 5 Examples of Niche Marketing to Inspire Predictable Profits - January 19, 2021
- LinkedIn Messages to Connect: How to Use Them to Increase Your Close Rate - January 13, 2021