Businesses are struggling to grow because they aren’t sure how to create customer value.
Most businesses believe that they can’t afford to record every conversation with customers because it’s too expensive and takes up too much time.
The reality is, there are few things more valuable than recorded conversations with customers. It allows you to understand your customer better and make them love your product or service even more.
Creating customer value is one of the most important things you can do as a business owner, but it’s also incredibly hard because there isn’t an exact formula for creating growth with your customers.
The key to understanding how to create customer value is learning what different types of values exist and which ones are most important for your business.
For example, if you own a fitness studio then convenience might be the most important form of added value for your customers while someone who owns an accounting firm will want to focus on saving their clients money by providing them with better service at lower prices.
Mike Adams shows us how to create customer value via systems of intelligence that can drive business growth.
Mike Adams is a 3x founder and CEO of Grain.co. Grain, a communication platform for teams to turn every daily video call into shared team knowledge.
He has over 10 years of experience building skills to job education software programs like Degreed, Hack Reactor, and MissionU. He is a pioneer of fully immersive cohort-based education.
Through Grain, Adam is on a mission to help teams to share more understanding with each other and the people they work together to serve.
In this episode, Mike shares how we can create customer value via systems of intelligence that drive growth.
Some topics we discussed include:
- Why Mike is trying to build a category with Grain
- How do systems of intelligence create predictable business growth
- Customer value: what it means with examples
- How to create customer value
- What are forms of customer value
- How do you add value to a service
- What can destroy value for a customer
- How can we add value to our product
- What strategies can you apply in order to create customer value
- Why businesses don’t believe that recording every conversation is worth the risk
- Doesn’t recording all conversations create clutter and add to the noise
- How to create customer value by recording every conversation
- and much much more …
Listen to the episode
Related links and resources
- Check out Grain
- Learn from Andrew Deutsch – How to Conduct Customer Research That Drives Growth via New Insights
- Learn from Tyzer Evans – Creating Value For Customers: What is it And 5 Strategies to Drive Growth
- Learn from Kyle Duford – How to Develop Powerful Brand Strategy Frameworks That Rapidly Drives Growth
- Learn from Jon Ferrara – How to Easily Build Your Company Brand and Scale a Business Without Spending a Dime
- Learn from Kris Grant – How to Create a Powerful Stakeholder Engagement Plan That Drives Growth
- Listen to my interview with Sam Shepler – 9 Proven Ways to Create a Successful Customer-Driven Marketing Strategy
- Listen to my interview with Felix Cao – How Brand Values Can Powerfully Drive Growth (With Brand Value Examples)
- Listen to my interview with Adam Springer – The Best Value Proposition Example to Guide Crafting Your Own
Connect with Mike
Subscribe to & Review the Predictable B2B Success Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Predictable B2B Podcast! If the information in our interviews has helped you in your business journey, please head over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help me continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help reach even more amazing founders and executives just like you!