Companies are struggling to keep up with a hybrid work model in which people can be anywhere, anytime, and working in ways that you never imagined.
It’s not just the technology that has changed; it’s also how we live our lives today. The traditional 9-5 workday is dead, and what used to be considered “work from home” is now becoming more commonplace as employees have access to high-speed internet connections from virtually anywhere at any time of day or night.
Many companies are now offering their employees the opportunity to work from home, or at least some variation of this type of working arrangement. While this may seem like an ideal situation for many people – especially those with young children – there are numerous issues that need to be addressed when creating and implementing this type of policy.
Kelly Gratz shares her experience and lessons from other organizations to show us how businesses can use a hybrid work model successfully. How?
By providing their teams with flexibility while still allowing them to feel connected and productive. You’ll learn about the tools companies need for successful collaboration across locations, including video conferencing software, cloud storage solutions, and team chat apps. This podcast episode will help you understand why your employees want this type of flexible work arrangement so much – even if they don’t realize it themselves!
We go over all the details related to how you can implement a hybrid work model into your company while still maintaining high levels of productivity and satisfaction among your workers. We also explore how you can create an entire system that allows you to communicate clearly with everyone involved about expectations, policies, procedures, and more so that everyone is on board with the new way things will be done moving forward. Not only do they get buy-in from all parties but also help them understand why these changes are important not just for them but for the future success of the business.
Kelly Gratz is the CEO of g2o and brings together under her leadership all the elements that make g2o Ohio’s largest digital experience agency.
g2o blends expertise in data, experience research and design, and technology to help organizations turn their digital and customer experience goals into tangible outcomes.
Kelly has had extensive experience as CEO and president of multiple technologies, digital, and healthcare companies.
In this episode, Kelly shares her experiences with leading her organization to a hybrid work model and how to use the hybrid work model to transform your business growth.
Some topics we discussed include:
- What is a hybrid work model
- Why is it such a prevalent issue today for businesses
- Is strategy enough or is there more to be done to support a hybrid work model
- Are companies using the bait-and-switch trick to get people on board initially and then reverting work policy
- Does today’s work model entail a change in culture
- How to address perceptions of invasive surveillance
- How to prevent a two-tier class system developing in the company
- How to address turnover and pay issues How to address managers’ misconceptions
- How to develop empathy for the reality of dealing with issues in peoples lives
- How to address security issues
- and much much more …
Listen to the episode
Related links and resources
- Check out g2o
- Learn from Maura Thomas – How to Improve Productivity in an Organization: 11 Strategies and 9 Factors That Increase Productivity and Boost Growth
- Learn from Rokham Fard – How to Improve Mental Health in The Workplace and Drive Business Growth
- Learn from Kyle Duford – How to Develop Powerful Brand Strategy Frameworks That Rapidly Drives Growth
- Learn from Jon Ferrara – How to Easily Build Your Company Brand and Scale a Business Without Spending a Dime
- Learn from Kris Grant – How to Create a Powerful Stakeholder Engagement Plan That Drives Growth
- Listen to my interview with Vernon Brown – How to Increase Productivity in The Workplace to Drive Business Growth
- Listen to my interview with Jonathan Miller – 5+ Powerful Skills Needed For Communication And Conflict Resolution in The Workplace
- Listen to my interview with Mike Adams – How to Create Customer Value Via Systems of Intelligence That Drives Growth
Connect with Kelly
Subscribe to & Review the Predictable B2B Success Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Predictable B2B Podcast! If the information in our interviews has helped you in your business journey, please head over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help me continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help reach even more amazing founders and executives just like you!