According to research educating customers through content creates greater loyaty and empowers them with greater insights to understand your products and how it can be of value to them.
However it’s also no secret that businesses today are struggling to measure their marketing efforts. With so many different platforms and strategies, it can be hard to determine which methods are producing results.
Not only is it difficult to measure marketing efforts, but it’s also difficult to know which customers are worth targeting. Without a strategy for educating customers, businesses can easily waste time and money on ineffective campaigns.
Educating customers through content is the key to driving growth for any business. By creating valuable content that is relevant to your customer’s needs, you can build authority and trust while also driving word-of-mouth referrals. When done correctly, educating customers through content can be one of the most effective ways to generate leads and sales.
JP Clement is the CEO of Boomtime. He has over 30 years of experience in marketing, digital strategy, and product management for companies ranging from startups to global brands such as Madison Square Garden, General Mills, DFS Group Ltd., Johnson & Johnson, and National Geographic. JP has worked for or helped companies in both the B2C and the B2B sectors and founded three digital strategy and marketing agencies after working for many years on the corporate side of marketing.
He shares his experience and insights to show us how we can go about educating customers through content to scale business growth fast.
Some topics we discussed include:
- Do businesses still struggle to measure their marketing efforts? if so why
- Why do you spend the time to educate customers – what does that look like
- How educating customers through content can help you build your authority
- How does educating customers drive word of mouth results
- The best ways to educate your customers through content
- What educating customers through a content strategy looks like
- Tips on how to educate customers in the acquisition stage
- The various KPIs — key performance indicators — to consider when designing your marketing strategy
- How to decide when future customers have received enough education
- and much much more …
Listen to the episode
Related links and resources
- Check out Boomtime
- Learn more with Rajiv Lamba – What is Customer Empathy And Why it Drives Great Customer Service
- Learn from Connor Gillivan – How to Craft Positive Customer Experiences With a Growth Mindset
- Check out the article – Content Marketing Planning: How to Craft a Proven Yet Winning Content Strategy
- Check out the article – 30 timeless lessons on creating killer content from one of the greatest business minds and copywriters: David Ogilvy
- Check out the interview with Mark Colgan – What is an Omnichannel Customer Experience And How to Boost Growth With it
- Check out the article – How to Create a Powerful Diversity Marketing Strategy That Drives Growth With Examples
- Listen to my interview with Sam Shepler – 9+ Proven Ways to Create a Successful Customer-Driven Marketing Strategy
- Learn from Emilia Chagas – How to Drive Growth With a Content Marketing Strategy
- Listen to my interview with Brad Smith – How to Build Out a Content Production Process to Successfully Drive Growth
- Listen to my interview with Jeff Coyle – How to Create Amazing Content: 10 Ingredients to Drive Long Term Growth
- Learn from Ryan Robinson – How to Fuel Your Content Promotion to Drive Business Growth
Connect with JP
Subscribe to & Review the Predictable B2B Success Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Predictable B2B Podcast! If the information in our interviews has helped you in your business journey, please head over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help me continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help reach even more amazing founders and executives just like you!