To drive growth you need your stakeholders on board with what you are trying to achieve and a stakeholder engagement plan can help get there.
Stakeholders are those who have an interest in the company’s success, such as investors and employees. Once you identify your stakeholders, it becomes easier for your organization to determine which actions should be taken when working towards achieving its goals so they can better reach their goals while at the same time meeting expectations from all involved parties.
In order to develop a successful stakeholder engagement plan, one must understand what methods work best for each group of stakeholders. In fact, a good stakeholder engagement plan will help you turn your most difficult customers into advocates for your company.
“Every business is a stakeholder. Every stakeholder has different needs, wants and desires that you need to take into consideration when creating your plan for engagement. The problem with many stakeholders though is that they are not always aware of what they want so it’s up to you to find out what drives them.”– Fizan Khodzic, CEO of IMAQI Global Solutions Group.
The key to successful stakeholder engagement is knowing who to engage and how best to do it. With the average cost of retaining a customer five times greater than that of acquiring one, this can be a game-changing strategy for any business looking to grow faster and reach new heights in their industry.
Engaging stakeholders is an art form, but there are many ways to do it and every company has their own unique way of doing things based on what they’re trying to achieve from an organizational standpoint. That being said, there are definitely similarities in regards to developing best practices that can help you get started with building out your stakeholder
In this episode, Kris shares her learnings and insights on how we can create a powerful stakeholder engagement plan that drives growth.
Kris Grant is CEO of the ASPL Group. She oversees its management consulting, training, and recruitment divisions to deliver major transformational projects, strategic leadership training, and personnel resourcing to improve business functions and increase productivity across Australia’s public and private sectors.
A champion of emerging leaders and an ambassador for workplace equality, Kris has built a successful career and a stable of key clients through living her own mantra of always being an authentic leader and empowering her staff, and her clients’ personnel, to create opportunities for success.
Some topics we discussed include:
- Why do organizations deal with change fatigue
- How Kris helps organizations deal with change fatigue
- What is a stakeholder engagement plan
- The role of stakeholder engagement and neuroscience
- How to develop a stakeholder engagement plan that leverages neuroscience
- How to ensure predictable business growth via a stakeholder engagement plan
- How neuroscience can be used to create effective stakeholder engagement plans
- The effectiveness of today’s employment engagement practices
- How to implement feedback loops
- How to accurately weigh up the influence and impact of stakeholders
- and much much more …
Listen to the episode
Related links and resources
- Check out ASPL
- Learn from Nathan Hirsch- 10 Creative Ways to Retain Employees to Scale Your Business
- Learn from Bianca Langer – How to Use Social Media Background Checks to Hire For Business Growth
- Listen to my interview with Warren Coughlin – How to Use People Process And Performance to Set a Growth Agenda
- Listen to my interview with Jeff Wald – How to Build a Powerful Company Culture Deck That Drives Growth Predictably
- Listen to my interview with Kristen McAlister – How to Hire Fractional Executives to Quickly Scale Business Growth
- Get even more inspiration with Gail Gibson and Kavita Satwalekar – Resilience in Leadership: How to Create Resilience And Growth Despite Constant Change
Connect with Kris
Subscribe to & Review the Predictable B2B Success Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Predictable B2B Podcast! If the information in our interviews has helped you in your business journey, please head over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help me continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help reach even more amazing founders and executives just like you!