In this episode, Claire Chandler, President and Founder of Talent Boost shares her insights into what is talent management and how successful companies build out a talent management framework and strategy to boost revenue.
Claire leverages over 25 years of experience as a people leader, HR executive and business owner, to help her clients create predictable business success by turning their great companies into amazing experiences.
Some topics we discussed include:
- What is talent management
- The four rights that business need to have in place to hire and keep the best talent
- How to best balance a mission and profit focus in a business
- The FLOW talent management framework that businesses should use
- Are communication and company culture fundamental to successful talent management
- How to bring alignment within a business that serves talent management
- How to craft talent management strategies
- Ways to reconnect with employees given the reality of the world we live in
- Why your talent management strategy needs to be more inclusive than just the business leadership
- How to develop a talent management process that keeps the company in tune and helps with implementation across the board
- The role of the “Whirlpool Effect” in getting stakeholders to be in synch with the business direction and strategy
- and much more
Links and resources mentioned
- Talent Boost
- Claire Chandler’s personal site
- Get a copy of Leading Beyond A Crisis: A Conversation About What’s Next
Connect with Claire
Subscribe to & Review the Predictable B2B Success Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Predictable B2B Podcast! If the information in our interviews has helped you in your business journey, please head over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help me continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help reach even more amazing founders and executives just like you!
- 9 Top Customer Service Best Practices That Drive Growth via Business Collections - September 21, 2021
- How to Conduct Customer Research That Drives Growth via New Insights - September 20, 2021
- How to Use Case Studies for Sales and Actually Boost Business Growth - September 14, 2021